Early Bird Registration Ends January 25!
IMQ & PACE are proud to present their biannual leadership program which offers physicians the knowledge, confidence and skills required to lead an effective and dynamic medical staff organization.
The program addresses:
- How to be a successful leader
- Changing requirements and expectations
- Using data for quality
- Developing and implementing an Aging Physician policy
- Communicating effectively
- Handling disruptive and impaired professionals
- Maximizing Well-Being Committee’s effectiveness
- Disaster Planning, including active shooter
- Legal considerations
- Preparing for the future
An interactive learning environment led by expert faculty who engage participants through self-assessments, Q&A, role-playing and case studies.